[tlbuild] xdvi-x-toolkit

Ken Brown kbrow1i at gmail.com
Tue May 12 16:44:44 CEST 2009

Karl,

I'd like some advice about which xdvi-x-toolkit to use for the Cygwin
binaries.  Cygwin's motif implementation is based on lesstif, and the
xdvi build produces a warning about lesstif bugs.  I personally prefer
xdvi-motif anyway.  I use it daily and never even notice the bugs.

One possibility is that I ship both xdvi-motif.exe and xdvi-xaw.exe,
with one or the other set as the default in the xdvi script.  Then if
anyone complains, I can tell them how to edit the script to switch to
the other one.  Does this seem reasonable?  Or would you rather I just
ship one of them?

I'm happy to do whatever you want.  (I'll still build xdvi-motif for my
own use anyway.)

Thanks.

Ken