[tlbuild] [Dev-luatex] source repository

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 5 21:16:22 CEST 2009

> As for your last paragraph, I think we might as well continue this process
> for 2009 since everything compiles (for me) on these systems. That way we
> continue to support 10.3, 10.4, and 10.5.

Just to make it clear for those reading the mailing list (who did not
follow the thread before): the problem only affects Mac OS X 10.5
Intel users trying to build XeTeX for Mac OS X 10.4 PPC.

Even though it might need a fix, it's not on high-priority list and it
should not be the showstopper for TL 2009 as long as Dick is able to
build the binaries on older machines. 64-bit binaries are a different
story (but maybe they are not needed).