[tlbuild] another rebuild for pdftex

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Fri Sep 19 21:51:43 CEST 2008

Norbert Preining writes:
 > I rebuilt on alpha-linux, should I upload all and everything, or only
 > pdftex binary, or pdftex and xetex, or ??? Sorry, I somehow lost track
 > of all those emails on the pdftex bug.

Hi Norbert,
uploading pdftex only is ok.  Don't be worried if you can't upload at
all.  It happened to me on x68_64-linux.  I found out that the file I
compiled had the same md5sum as the file in the repository.  It seems
that on some platforms the old Build script already created binaries
with LFS disabled.  Don't know why this was platform dependent, though.

In short: If you can't upload then you don't have to.

Regards, and enjoy Georgia (I hope you have enough time to go to the
  mountains),

Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25