[tlbuild] pdftex update

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Sep 14 03:12:18 CEST 2008

    The reason I can't upload the newly created binary is that the pdftex
    binary I compiled from fresh sources provides exactly the same MD5sum
    as the file which is in the repository already.

I think you are ok.  The binaries for amd64-freebsd and universal-darwin
were also unchanged by the explicit --disable-largefile.  That just
means that the largefile support was disabled by configure for whatever
reason during the previous build.  So, nothing to do.