[texworks] Call for Help: Testing

Paul A. Norman paul at paulanorman.info
Thu Feb 15 15:20:06 CET 2024

I would consider looking into your security (https) certificates manager in Windows (or your virus checker if it is handling that) for that particular website and see how it is marked, and whether to delete it even – and force a clean copy.

I'm sorry I skipped over Windows 7 to 8 so can not directly help you here.
---
https://PaulANorman.info