[texworks] German quotes missing [was: Re: german umlaut in TeXWorks]

Paul A. Norman paul at paulanorman.info
Wed Aug 9 01:56:34 CEST 2023

Hi Jürgen,

Phillip's earlier idea of using Alt key combinations (as on a Windows PC) may have parallels in the Mac universe.

There may be helpful information here, you'd have to research looking through it all for yourself  ...

‘Alt Code Shortcuts for Mac to Insert Symbols’

https://www.webnots.com/option-or-alt-key-shortcuts-to-insert-symbols-in-mac-os-x/

Hope this helps somewhat :-)

Paul
---