[texworks] Changing font preference to bold

Philip Taylor (Small Acres) P.Taylor at Trezaise.Uk
Sat Feb 25 12:46:09 CET 2023

On 25/02/2023 07:12, Moti Ben-Ari wrote:
> Thanks, Jose!! I didn't know about the Input fonts.
> I think InputMonoNarrow Medium works best for me, better than Courier.
> The only thing I didn't like is downloading and re-installing
> for each choice of line height, etc.
> Moti

I am almost certainly failing to understand again, Moti, but I cannot
see why you might need to download more than once.  When I download, I
get a single ZIP file containing all fonts (see below), which I can
install singly or in batch as I choose.  What is different at your end,
and where does line height come into the equation ?

/Philip Taylor/

--------

Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMono
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCompressed
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCondensed
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoNarrow
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMono\InputMono-Black.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMono\InputMono-BlackItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMono\InputMono-Bold.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMono\InputMono-BoldItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMono\InputMono-ExtraLight.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMono\InputMono-ExtraLightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMono\InputMono-Italic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMono\InputMono-Light.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMono\InputMono-LightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMono\InputMono-Medium.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMono\InputMono-MediumItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMono\InputMono-Regular.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMono\InputMono-Thin.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMono\InputMono-ThinItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCompressed\InputMonoCompressed-Black.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCompressed\InputMonoCompressed-BlackItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCompressed\InputMonoCompressed-Bold.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCompressed\InputMonoCompressed-BoldItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCompressed\InputMonoCompressed-ExtraLight.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCompressed\InputMonoCompressed-ExtraLightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCompressed\InputMonoCompressed-Italic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCompressed\InputMonoCompressed-Light.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCompressed\InputMonoCompressed-LightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCompressed\InputMonoCompressed-Medium.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCompressed\InputMonoCompressed-MediumItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCompressed\InputMonoCompressed-Regular.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCompressed\InputMonoCompressed-Thin.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCompressed\InputMonoCompressed-ThinItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCondensed\InputMonoCondensed-Black.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCondensed\InputMonoCondensed-BlackItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCondensed\InputMonoCondensed-Bold.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCondensed\InputMonoCondensed-BoldItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCondensed\InputMonoCondensed-ExtraLight.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCondensed\InputMonoCondensed-ExtraLightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCondensed\InputMonoCondensed-Italic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCondensed\InputMonoCondensed-Light.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCondensed\InputMonoCondensed-LightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCondensed\InputMonoCondensed-Medium.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCondensed\InputMonoCondensed-MediumItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCondensed\InputMonoCondensed-Regular.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCondensed\InputMonoCondensed-Thin.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoCondensed\InputMonoCondensed-ThinItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoNarrow\InputMonoNarrow-Black.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoNarrow\InputMonoNarrow-BlackItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoNarrow\InputMonoNarrow-Bold.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoNarrow\InputMonoNarrow-BoldItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoNarrow\InputMonoNarrow-ExtraLight.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoNarrow\InputMonoNarrow-ExtraLightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoNarrow\InputMonoNarrow-Italic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoNarrow\InputMonoNarrow-Light.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoNarrow\InputMonoNarrow-LightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoNarrow\InputMonoNarrow-Medium.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoNarrow\InputMonoNarrow-MediumItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoNarrow\InputMonoNarrow-Regular.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoNarrow\InputMonoNarrow-Thin.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputMono\InputMonoNarrow\InputMonoNarrow-ThinItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSans
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCompressed
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCondensed
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansNarrow
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSans\InputSans-Black.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSans\InputSans-BlackItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSans\InputSans-Bold.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSans\InputSans-BoldItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSans\InputSans-ExtraLight.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSans\InputSans-ExtraLightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSans\InputSans-Italic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSans\InputSans-Light.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSans\InputSans-LightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSans\InputSans-Medium.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSans\InputSans-MediumItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSans\InputSans-Regular.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSans\InputSans-Thin.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSans\InputSans-ThinItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCompressed\InputSansCompressed-Black.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCompressed\InputSansCompressed-BlackItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCompressed\InputSansCompressed-Bold.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCompressed\InputSansCompressed-BoldItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCompressed\InputSansCompressed-ExtraLight.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCompressed\InputSansCompressed-ExtraLightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCompressed\InputSansCompressed-Italic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCompressed\InputSansCompressed-Light.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCompressed\InputSansCompressed-LightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCompressed\InputSansCompressed-Medium.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCompressed\InputSansCompressed-MediumItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCompressed\InputSansCompressed-Regular.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCompressed\InputSansCompressed-Thin.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCompressed\InputSansCompressed-ThinItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCondensed\InputSansCondensed-Black.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCondensed\InputSansCondensed-BlackItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCondensed\InputSansCondensed-Bold.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCondensed\InputSansCondensed-BoldItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCondensed\InputSansCondensed-ExtraLight.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCondensed\InputSansCondensed-ExtraLightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCondensed\InputSansCondensed-Italic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCondensed\InputSansCondensed-Light.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCondensed\InputSansCondensed-LightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCondensed\InputSansCondensed-Medium.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCondensed\InputSansCondensed-MediumItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCondensed\InputSansCondensed-Regular.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCondensed\InputSansCondensed-Thin.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansCondensed\InputSansCondensed-ThinItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansNarrow\InputSansNarrow-Black.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansNarrow\InputSansNarrow-BlackItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansNarrow\InputSansNarrow-Bold.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansNarrow\InputSansNarrow-BoldItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansNarrow\InputSansNarrow-ExtraLight.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansNarrow\InputSansNarrow-ExtraLightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansNarrow\InputSansNarrow-Italic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansNarrow\InputSansNarrow-Light.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansNarrow\InputSansNarrow-LightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansNarrow\InputSansNarrow-Medium.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansNarrow\InputSansNarrow-MediumItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansNarrow\InputSansNarrow-Regular.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansNarrow\InputSansNarrow-Thin.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSans\InputSansNarrow\InputSansNarrow-ThinItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerif
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCompressed
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCondensed
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifNarrow
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerif\InputSerif-Black.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerif\InputSerif-BlackItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerif\InputSerif-Bold.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerif\InputSerif-BoldItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerif\InputSerif-ExtraLight.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerif\InputSerif-ExtraLightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerif\InputSerif-Italic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerif\InputSerif-Light.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerif\InputSerif-LightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerif\InputSerif-Medium.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerif\InputSerif-MediumItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerif\InputSerif-Regular.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerif\InputSerif-Thin.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerif\InputSerif-ThinItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCompressed\InputSerifCompressed-Black.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCompressed\InputSerifCompressed-BlackItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCompressed\InputSerifCompressed-Bold.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCompressed\InputSerifCompressed-BoldItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCompressed\InputSerifCompressed-ExtraLight.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCompressed\InputSerifCompressed-ExtraLightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCompressed\InputSerifCompressed-Italic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCompressed\InputSerifCompressed-Light.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCompressed\InputSerifCompressed-LightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCompressed\InputSerifCompressed-Medium.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCompressed\InputSerifCompressed-MediumItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCompressed\InputSerifCompressed-Regular.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCompressed\InputSerifCompressed-Thin.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCompressed\InputSerifCompressed-ThinItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCondensed\InputSerifCondensed-Black.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCondensed\InputSerifCondensed-BlackItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCondensed\InputSerifCondensed-Bold.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCondensed\InputSerifCondensed-BoldItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCondensed\InputSerifCondensed-ExtraLight.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCondensed\InputSerifCondensed-ExtraLightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCondensed\InputSerifCondensed-Italic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCondensed\InputSerifCondensed-Light.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCondensed\InputSerifCondensed-LightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCondensed\InputSerifCondensed-Medium.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCondensed\InputSerifCondensed-MediumItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCondensed\InputSerifCondensed-Regular.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCondensed\InputSerifCondensed-Thin.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifCondensed\InputSerifCondensed-ThinItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifNarrow\InputSerifNarrow-Black.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifNarrow\InputSerifNarrow-BlackItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifNarrow\InputSerifNarrow-Bold.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifNarrow\InputSerifNarrow-BoldItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifNarrow\InputSerifNarrow-ExtraLight.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifNarrow\InputSerifNarrow-ExtraLightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifNarrow\InputSerifNarrow-Italic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifNarrow\InputSerifNarrow-Light.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifNarrow\InputSerifNarrow-LightItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifNarrow\InputSerifNarrow-Medium.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifNarrow\InputSerifNarrow-MediumItalic.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifNarrow\InputSerifNarrow-Regular.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifNarrow\InputSerifNarrow-Thin.ttf
Input_Fonts\InputSerif\InputSerifNarrow\InputSerifNarrow-ThinItalic.ttf