[texworks] Printing .pdf from Latex input.

Mort Fels Mort.Fels at Dal.Ca
Sat Dec 31 00:31:12 CET 2022

Hi,

My name is Mort Fels, and I always do my work in Latex since 1986.  I used to use windows 7,
but now HP is not supporting windows 7 for many things.  I recently bought a HP LaserJet, and
cannot get it to work as a printer of .pdf from Latex.   In the old days, I just attached the desktop to the computer
clicked on print, and fill in items like pages, which pages, etc. and it would work.

Today, all I get is a humongous list of stuff, and 1 line called print.  Sure enough, the printer
did print out the word PRINT.  Nothing from the .pdf form which I had submitted.

I would really like going back to the old style if possible.  Maybe attach both printer and computer
to wi-fi so they would communicate.

My email is:  mort.fels at dal.ca if you could let me know what to do now.  (I live in Halifax, Canada)

The printer is HP LaserJet M234dwe.

Mort Fels