[texworks] Changing texworks-config.txt?

Alain Delmotte alain.delmotte at leliseron.org
Sun Dec 4 12:03:01 CET 2022

Hi Philip,

Le 3/12/2022 à 15:32, Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute) a
écrit :
> Duncan Murdoch wrote:
>> I have some old notes that say to change the file types
>> listed in the File Open dialog, I should edit the
>> texworks-config.txt file in the configuration directory.
>> I'm on a Mac, and see this file in
>> ~/Library/TeXworks/configuration, but changes there
>> appear to have no effect when I open TeXworks again.  I
>> still see the old file types [...]
> Rather than going directly to
> ~/Library/TeXworks/configuration, I would instead use the
> TeXworks "Help" menu, option "Settings and Resources",
> then follow the clickable link from "Resources" where you
> should see :

Under Windows, when you do [use the TeXworks "Help" menu,
option "Settings and Resources"] a box opens which shows a
clickable link to the "Resources" folder and you directly
edit the "texworks-config.txt" file.

But thanks for the way to automatically reah the folder.

--

Alainc