[texworks] Texworks errors

Micho, Jeffrey jeffrey.micho at ny.frb.org
Wed May 25 15:08:57 CEST 2022

NONCONFIDENTIAL // EXTERNAL

Hi,

No it was s brand new laptop, and I used the same miktex install pkg.

Also, any idea of why after opening Miktex up the 1st time, and then doing the initial updates it then deletes the dictionaries in TexWorks, as you can see under Spelling they are no longer there?

They are there when you 1st open up TexWorks, but they get removed after that initial Miktex update.