[texworks] Call for Help: Testing

Andreas Hirsch cursus.publicus at sacrumromanumimperium.org
Sun Feb 20 08:53:25 CET 2022

Hi Stefan,

Stefan Löffler schrieb am 16.02.2022 um 17:10:
> Dear TeXworks users,
>
> a new minor release (0.6.7) is around the corner, which will
> hopefully make it into TeXLive 2022. To get ready for that, I ask you
> to test the latest version of TeXworks.

In recent years I have to copy my configurations from my old
installation directory into the new one - this time I noticed (for the
fist time if I remember correctly) that everything ist stored in
C:\Users\nnnnn\AppData\Roaming\TUG\TeXworks and the new version works
out of the box using my configuration.

Very useful!

For my part, the new versions runs smooth for all my tasks.

Thank You very much for Your work!

Andreas