[texworks] Fwd: Call for Help: Testing

Johannes Heck heck.johannes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 11:45:43 CET 2022

I'm sorry,
I sent my reply only to Stefan.
Here's what I wanted to write to the whole list:
***

Hi there,

I've just installed the nightly, some first impressions:
I like the new default syntax highlighting (I've been using
MiKTex's version before, my highlighting was different somehow).
I also like the new draggable ruler, but: I miss a changing mouse pointer
when hovering the ruler, so that it's obvious that there is something
draggable hidden, the "hand" pointer e.g.
Another point is: on my ruler, the zero-point is captioned with
"2.22045e-16". Is this an insider joke or an Bug? Why isn't it just "0"?

Thanks for pushing that project,
Johannes