[texworks] Difficulty in updating

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Wed Mar 24 18:45:54 CET 2021

Sreehari Maddipatla via texworks wrote:

> Sir/Madam,
>
> I have a latex file prepared using Texworks platform. The pdf is built
> without any problem by pressing the green arrow button on the top left
> corner. I added additional material/data at the end of the file
> (before \end{document} command). I pressed the green arrow again but
> there is no change in the output and additional material is ignored.
> How do I build and view the modified tex file ?
>
> Please help.
>
> Thanking you
>
> M. Sreehari

Try adding some material just after \begin {document} and see if that
appears in the output.  If it does, TeXworks is doing what it should,
and the problem lies with the placement of your previously added
material.  If it does not, please report back.
--
/Philip Taylor/