[texworks] Call for Help: Testing

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Sun Mar 7 11:43:05 CET 2021

> I have investigated this a bit more - it seems that this is a bug in
> Qt (https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-45759) specific to Windows.
> Unfortunately, I did not find any possibility to work around this
> issue on the TeXworks side of things so far. TeXworks itself already
> gets the "wrong" filename, so it is indistinguishable from a user
> input with extension.

OK, thanks Stefan.  I thought that appending a final period might work
as a work-around, but the behaviour then is even worse :

  * File / save as / type: all / Bundler.cover. -> Bundler.cover..tex :-(

** Phil.
--
/Philip Taylor/