[texworks] importing material

Arthur Mutambara arthur_mutambara at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 21:42:07 CEST 2020

 good people
i have material in scientific workplace (SWP5.5). I am now working in Tex. How do import my material from SWP to Tex or vice versa;and get the material to compile in either of the two systems.
thanks
Arthur

    On Monday, September 21, 2020, 09:48:22 AM GMT+2, Stefan Löffler <st.loeffler at gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear Hossein,

On 18.09.20 23:54, Karl Berry wrote:
> [...]

thanks for the suggestion. I added the possibility to customize
shortcuts for typesetting tools recently and it should be available in
the latest development builds.
Further details on how to customize shortcuts file are given in the
manual. ATM, the only way to customize shortcuts is by creating a
shortcuts.ini file, i.e., there is no user interface for this (yet). The
names of the menu items are documented at
https://github.com/TeXworks/texworks/commit/251e322c2104ff7adb036094f61327c8fd2d5633.

HTH