[texworks] spell check in texwoks

BPJ bpj at melroch.se
Thu Aug 27 12:20:02 CEST 2020

Den tors 27 aug. 2020 10:47Stefan Löffler <st.loeffler at gmail.com> skrev:

> On 25.08.20 07:42, Arthur Mutambara via texworks wrote:
>
> urgently need a quick and easy of doing spell check in texworks
>

> The functionality is there, but you need dictionaries. Follow the
> instructions at
> https://github.com/TeXworks/texworks/wiki/SpellingDictionaries

Would it be forbiddingly hard to make TW look for dictionaries in a
"dictionaries" subdirectory of its own settings directory? While it might
lead to some duplication it might make things easier for less technical
users and those lacking administrative access (which I guess are frequently
overlapping groups of users.)