[texworks] help

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 03:02:15 CET 2020

Thanks Duncan,

An update for scripting is in the works :-)
A tremendous amount is unchanged and stable from those times,
a real credit to the C++ developer team.

Here is the direct online web link for what you were recommending...
http://twscript.paulanorman.info/docs/html/StandardAutomatiucHookScripts.html

[image: image.png]

Kind regards,
Paul