[texworks] How to open multiple tex files in a signle texworks window?

许优华 yhxu at bao.ac.cn
Sun Mar 1 08:21:34 CET 2020

Hi there,

I really like to use TexWorks to write papers. Sometimes, when I was working on large tex project with multiple tex files,

I found that TexWorks does not support editing multiple tex files in a single window (I have looked through all the options

in the preference).

I'm wondering if you could add this feature, i.e., "editing multiple tex files in a single window", into later new release,

I think that would absolutely bring much more convenience to all of the TexWorks users.

--
Youhua Xu
National Astronomical Observatories, Chinese Academy of Sciences,