[texworks] sh: lualatex: command not found – workaround

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 04:34:33 CEST 2019

P.S. on shell scripting and so on...

(Disclaimer - I have bought from this commercial outfit in the past, and
got a newsletter from them today but that is my only contact with them :-)
PacktPub are offering some "free" e-books for reading online, or
(offline?-) in their apps (Mac and Android)

Here is an example link...
https://www.packtpub.com/free-ebooks/modern-c-plus-plus-programming-cookbook
And
https://www.packtpub.com/free-learning

Their newsletter today says: "100+ free eBooks to add to your Packt account"

- you'd have to search and find your own way around I'm afraid
and sure that they have designed it all to lead you into buying something
:-)
And they'd want you to sign up fro a free account.

Titles (some older?) among many that may be of interest to some TeXworks
Users/developers/scripters include:

Linux Shell Scripting Cookbook (Third Edition)
Getting Started with Powershell (Windows)

Modern C++ Programming Cookbook
Learning ECMAScript 6 [JavaScript one level ahead?]
Creating your MySQL [MariaDB] Database: Practical Design Tips and Techniques

Practical Responsive Typography
Practical Web Development
HTML5 Graphing and Data Visualization Cookbook

VMware Workstation

Coy of list for titles to search on attached.

Kind regards,
paul