[texworks] Shortcut and "TW.information" broken !

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 14:22:42 CEST 2019

Hi,

On 29.08.19 23:09, Christophe Devalland wrote:
> I had a lua script for several years and after I updated texworks (now
> version 0.6.3), I have two issues for this script :
>
> 1) the line :
> TW.information(parent,"foo1", "foo2")
> shows :
>
> __call: couldn't call information with the given arguments

This works fine for me - what system are you using, and what is
"parent"? Can you post a minimal working example (MWE)?

> 2) Shortcut: Shift+Ctrl+C doesn't work anymore (it's in the commented
> section).
>
> If I change C to W, it works.
>
> Although my shortcut.ini file has no such shortcut.

This shortcut is used by default by the new Edit > Insert Citations...
menu item. If two actions use the same shortcut, neither is triggered as
the system does not know which one you are aiming for.
To work around this, either assign another shortcut to your script, or
assign a different one to actionInsert_Citations in shortcut.ini.

HTH,