[texworks] forward & inverse search does not work

Adam Sikora adam.ny3 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 19:36:23 CEST 2019

Hello, I just installed miktex 2.9 and was pleasantly surprised by TeXworks
0.6.3 which came with it. The pdf preview and forward/inverse search worked
fine straight off the bat, with the latest SumatraPdf installed through
windows app store. However, I had to uninstall and install sumatra again
(for unrelated reasons) and now the preview lost its forward/inverse search
capability. Would you have a suggestion how can I fix it?
(Perhaps it is somewhere in the discussion list, but I don't see a way to
search it.)
Many thanks!