[texworks] 6.3 problem in Win10

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 11:48:48 CEST 2019

Thanks David,

There may be some wider problems for TeXworks 6.3 due perhaps to something
in a Windows 10 update, mixing with something in 6.3, that is not in 6.2 -
there is at least one new posting on the list which may relate to Windows
10 as well I think.

Its hard to determine initially sometimes because MikTex can change their
release of TeXworks separately from the development tree if they wish to -
this has happened in the past I think

Kind regards,
Paul