[texworks] Include unedited pdf files within a .tex document

Dr A K Hannaby keith_hannaby at mathshelp.com
Wed May 23 15:48:08 CEST 2018

Tug

I'm familiar with scanning A4 text pages to jpeg and then clipping-off the
borders so as to import the reduced-size jpeg into a figure within a tex
document - say an article.

Is there any way of appending a series of unedited A4 size pdf scanned
images so that they appear sequentially as though they are appendices within
a tex document?

That is, as though each A4 scanned image occupies the full A4 space on any
particular A4 page.

[I have a bundle of letters that I would like to show in high resolution as
part of one integrated document.]

Keith