[texworks] Useful tool gone missing in MiKTeX

Steve Bravy stevebravy at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 19:15:39 CET 2018

Texmaker does.

In a message dated 3/10/2018 12:01:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk writes:

Philip Taylor wrote:
Keith -- As far as I know, no implementation of TeX incorporates "find" or "find and replace" functionality; such functionality is normally a feature of an editor that may (or may not) accompany such an implementation.  Is it possible that it is not MikTeX (qua MikTeX) of which you speak, but rather TeXworks, the topic of the list to which you actually sent your message ?
If it is, then I am pleased to be able to report that TeXworks 0.6.2 does indeed return the number of instances matched.
 Philip Taylor