[texworks] Useful tool gone missing in MiKTeX

Dr A K Hannaby keith_hannaby at mathshelp.com
Sun Mar 11 16:56:06 CET 2018

Norbert
Thanks for that.
But I use MikTeX (and its associated programs) to create and edit a text
file, and then use "build" - which I presume means compile - to produce my
output from that.
Does that not mean that MiKTeX is an editor in the same way as you describe
TeXworks?
Conversely, if I were to use TeXworks, would I still need to draw on the
programs I am currently using from within MikTeX?
I think it would be very valuable if some experts like yourself were to
create some sort of table that lists what each of these programs does - and
does not - and publish such a list.
Many thanks
Keith