[texworks] Is it possible to have multi-line Find/Replace fields?

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Mon Feb 26 17:41:19 CET 2018

I know that.

But I'm working on a very complex regular expression, and copy-pasting the
expression into the field, and it not having any line breaks in it so as to
keep track of what is where is getting _really_ old.

Similarly, people not answering the question I asked, as I posed it (yeah,
right, NotePad++ w/ its tiny 39 character fields is a valid answer).

All I want is a replacement for TeXshap/BBedit/Textwrangler running on
Windows --- one which has multi-line/resizeable fields for Find/Replace.

William