[texworks] Get error when compilating a document.

Lars JORDAL Lars.Jordal at nexans.com
Tue Oct 3 23:42:55 CEST 2017

Hi

I am writing a paper and getting this message when I want to make an pdf, compilate my document/template
"
Sorry, but miktex-maketfm did not succeed for the following reason:

No creation rule for font psyr.

The log file hopefully contains the information to get MiKTeX going again:

C:/Users/ljordal/AppData/Local/MiKTeX/2.9/miktex/log/miktex-maketfm.log

You may want to visit the MiKTeX project page, if you need help.

! Font \csname\endcsname=psyr at 7.4pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not foun
d.
<to be read again>
\endgroup \set at typeset@protect
l.120

?"

What is the problem?

Best regards

Lars Jordal

Attach my document as want to use as template for my paper/publication.

Thank you for taking the time to write an email to the TeXworks mailing list. Please read the instructions below carefully as following them will greatly facilitate the communication.

Instructions:
-) Please write your message in English (it's in your own best interest; otherwise, many people will not be able to understand it and therefore will not answer).

-) Please type something meaningful in the subject line.

-) If you are having a problem, please describe it step-by-step in detail.

-) After reading, please delete these instructions (up to the "configuration info" below which we may need to find the source of problems).

----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.6.1r.3614278 (MiKTeX 2.9.6210 64-bit)
Install location : C:/Program Files/MiKTeX 2.9/miktex/bin/x64/miktex-texworks.exe
Library path     : C:/Users/ljordal/AppData/Local/MiKTeX/2.9/TeXworks/0.6\
pdfTeX location  : C:/Program Files/MiKTeX 2.9/miktex/bin/x64/pdftex.exe
Operating system : Windows 7 Enterprise, 64-bit, Service Pack 1, build 7601
Qt version      : 5.6.0 (build) / 5.8.0 (runtime)