[texworks] Get error when compilating a document.

Charles Nix cnix at bargerandnixorgans.com
Wed Oct 4 00:36:34 CEST 2017

Guess you can tell that you don't have a font (psyr) correctly
installed--either not installed at all, or installed in an unexpected place.

Searching similar errors on stackexchange and other places shows that a
common cause is not installing the "symbol" package.

I'm a texlive on linux user, so am not familiar with installation
locations of MiKTeX on Windows, but perhaps this will point you in the
right direction.

Charles Nix

--

Charles L. Nix, II