[texworks] Mac OS X: request for testing

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 23:51:30 CET 2016

Hi Stefan,

I did what you suggested for testing your compilation of TeXWorks. Here are the results:

1) When creating a new file, say test.tex, the error message does not appear. But when one closes test.tex and re-open it the warning:
	Script "Babel language": ReferenceError: Can't find variable: target
appears.

2) I guess the command
	\usepackage[...]{babel}
is specific to LaTeX, which I am not really familiar with (I am rather ConTeXt, or Plain TeX, oriented…), and I have never used with such directives: so I don’t know what should be a test file in this regard… Sorry! If you have a test file with or without such a command, I can test it for you if you send it to me.

Best regards: OK