[texworks] texworks Digest, Vol 85, Issue 9 - rectangles

David J. Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Sun Sep 27 18:41:19 CEST 2015

Thanks very much, Martin!  I just saw your message after replying to
Alain.  So two Mac folks are OK, and Alain is OK using .5 of TeXworks on
Windows.  Alain describes his version as .5 (official), but I googled
and could only find 4.6.  Is .5 available for Windows and if so, could I
install it without messing up my MikTeX installation?

Thanks - David