[texworks] access to Edit menu - problem with Ctrl-e

David J. Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Sun Sep 27 18:23:05 CEST 2015

In the version of TeXworks I use, which is provided by MikTeX, none of
the top-level menus has a shortcut; that is, you can't access File or
Edit etc. via keyboard. But most of the individual items on the menus do
have shortcuts.  Edit has Ctrl-Z for undo and so forth.  It doesn't seem
like users would need to use the mouse to access Edit (or others) very
often since most sub-items do have keystrokes.

Dick, where does your version of TeXworks come from (TeXLive, MacTeX)?
Does it not have the sub-item keystrokes I mention?  Or is there a need
I don't understand?

David