[texworks] printing references in TeXworks

Mark Yagnatinsky markyag at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 06:55:13 CEST 2015

1) This seems to be a LaTeX question, not a TeXworks question.  You
should probably ask at http://tex.stackexchange.com/ instead.
2) Your question does not give nearly enough info for someone to help
you.  The folks at the website I mentioned above will ask you to post
the source code for a small document that shows what the problem is.
This is not a psychic hotline, we can't read your mind :)