[texworks] printing references in TeXworks

Cristian Radu cmradu at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 20:42:57 CEST 2015

Hi, I got the program to work well, including an in-file bibliography option... only I cannot get the references out of this \begin{Biblio} ... \end{Biblio} to print out (for example in \bibliographystyle{plainnat}) at the end of my article. Everything compiles nicely, and the references appear where they should.. but I don't get the nice list of references at the end, in spite of \bibliography{Biblio} command before \end{document}..
Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks. ____________________________________________________
Dr Christian M Radu
C: 015.236.960.231 / E: cmradu at yahoo.com