[texworks] How to obtains and install mtpro2 fonts in TexWorks/OSX

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Oct 20 18:14:54 CEST 2013

On Oct 20, 2013, at 12:11 AM, Neil.Mowbray at calgacus.com wrote:

> Hello Folks,
>
> Recently I switched from PcTeX to TexWorks 0.4.5r1280 on OSX 10.8.5.
>
> I would like to obtain and install mtpro2 fonts for TexWorks. The only
> match on the web was instructions for miktex: to purchase from PcTeX
> and installation on miktex.
>
> http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/110894/how-do-i-install-mtpro2
>
> Does anyone know of an on-line resource for a more appropriate vendor
> and TexWorks specific installation instructions?
>
> Thanks, Neil

Howdy,

This has nothing to do with TeXworks (or TeXShop) but rather with the TeX Distribution, TeX Live 2013 installed by the MacTeX.pkg installer.

I suggest you join the Mac OS X TeX email list and ask there; quite a few folks will be able to help you there. I'll stay on the sidelines unless you continue to have problems. More information about the list is available at <http://mactex-wiki.tug.org/wiki/index.php/TeX_on_Mac_OS_X_mailing_list>.

I'd also suggest downloading TeXLive2012+Changes.pdf.zip from https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10932738/index.html> which has some information about installing fonts under TeX Live 2012 and later. Ask more detailed questions on the Mac OS X TeX email list.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)