[texworks] Message from TeXworks user

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 20:18:14 CET 2013

Hi,

this is an English mailing list, so I strongly recommend you post your
message in English...

Google translated your message in the following way:

I am using LyX and LaTeX. I need to draw up documents using APA 6.0, I
followed the instructions in the user guide on 3.1.1.2, so I have done
with the installation of new latex packages in Customization Guide. And
I created new folders in the direction program files / Miktex / tex /
latex / (new folder name). At this point I have given the name of each
file that has asked me when I try to use a template of APA, and I could
not get it to work. Create folders PAC APACITE, ENDFLOAT, ENDNOTES AND
TXFONTS, and still not successful. I could help to make use LyX and
LaTeX with APA 6?

Please understand that this mailing list is about the program TeXworks.
It is neither about a specific TeX distribution (like MiKTeX), nor about
other programs (like LyX). If you have questions regarding those
programs, please post them to the mailing lists of the respective
programs. It seems that you are having problems with installing
packages, so that would be the MiKTeX mailing list in you case.

Regards,