[texworks] Message from TeXworks user

Kees van der Laan kisa1 at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 21 09:03:54 CEST 2012

I use plain TeX and TeXworks and am happy with it.

I also would like to use TeXworks for my .eps files.

When I have an.eps file with the corresponding .pdf and drop the .eps
on the edit window then the .pdf appears.
Editing, changing, the .eps does not yield the corresponding .pdf.
How to obtain that?
(Would be nice to have a menu item .eps->.pdf)

Thank you, ---Kees van der Laan---

----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.4.3r858 (official)
Install location : C:/texlive/2011/tlpkg/texworks/texworks.exe
Library path     : C:/Users/CGL/.texlive2011/texmf-config/texworks\
pdfTeX location  : C:/Program Files/MiKTeX 2.8/miktex/bin/pdftex.exe
Operating system : Windows Vista Service Pack 1, 32-bit
Qt4 version      : 4.7.3 (build) / 4.7.3 (runtime)