[texworks] Message from TeXworks user

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk
Tue Aug 21 16:50:18 CEST 2012

Stefan Löffler wrote:

> the main language of this mailing list is English, so I'll answer in
> English. My French is quite rusty, so please forgive me if I
> misunderstood something.
> If I understood you correctly, you wrote a document and want to
> compile/typeset it using LaTeX from MiKTeX? From within TeXworks, you
> can achieve that by clicking on the green arrow button in the toolbar.
> Alternatively, you could use the menu item Typeset > Typeset, or hit Ctrl+T.
>
> HTH
> Stefan

>> J'ai téléchargé TeXworks et j'ai écrit un script en utilisant MiKTex2.9.
>> J'ai une question de débutant. Comment compile-t-on ?
>> Merci pour votre réponse.

It is possible that M. BRUSQUE has not yet intalled MikTeX, although
as he gives a version number it seems highly likely that he has;
he writes that he has downloaded TeXworks (J'ai téléchargé TeXworks) but
not that he has downloaded MikTeX, so in addition to your answer
it might be worth pointing out that downloading and installing TeXworks
does not of itself also download and install MikTeX on one's system ...

Philip Taylor