[texworks] message from TeXworks user(MiKTeX)

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk
Sat Aug 18 00:04:13 CEST 2012

Alessandro Languasco wrote:

> The easiest solution is to put a symbolic link (symlink) to your .bib file
> in the directory of your .tex file.

But he has many TeX files, and many directories :

> But I have many tex directory

There surely has to be a less geeky solution that this.
Since I never use BibTeX, I cannot offer any first-hand
advice, but I definitely harbour the feeling that an
environment variable, or specifying something extra
in the \bibliography statement, must be a viable solution.
Alternatively there may be a reserved location in the standard
TeXMF hierarchy.

Philip Taylor