[texworks] Message from TeXworks user

Alessandro Languasco languasc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 15:45:50 CEST 2012

This is a latex problem, not a texworks one.

If you wish to include a postscript file, you should compile
your file using latex and not pdflatex.

If you wish to use pdflate (or you are forced to use it),
you should insert
\usepackage{epstopdf}
in the preamble.

A good basic reference to learn how LaTeX works
with graphic file is the (old, but good) book
entitled The LaTex Graphics Companion.

Regards
        Alessandro