[texworks] epsfigures

Jean-Claude Raoult JC.Raoult at free.fr
Sat Jun 23 09:11:11 CEST 2012

Le 22 juin 2012 à 12:12, Marco Bozzo a écrit :

> Good morning,
>
> I have a file from World Scientific that uses \psfigure  that doesn’t run: I have been told that it is because I use “pdflatex”
> Is it there a possibility of runnin latex only in TeXworks?
>
> Or can I add something in the preamble like \usepackage{…

I do not use LaTeX, because it is much bigger and much less handy than Plain TeX.
But in any case, there is the XeTeX or XeLaTeX version, in which you can use a command

\XeTeXpdffile{"yourfile" [size]}

which, without further macro will put your PDF file at this place (you can include it
in a \centerline, or not). Another plus : XeTeX accomodates any font and any encoding
like UTF-8, which covers every glyph you might like.

							Jean-Claude Raoult