[texworks] How to realize the pdftexify function in Texworks

张纪伟 buptjiwei at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 11:50:19 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am using Texworks and it is really awesome for a new user like me.

I have a question while using it. Can you help me with it?

In the "Typeset" function, I can press the green button to run "pdfLaTex"
to generate the pdf file.

however, when I am writing my thesis I need index and references, which
means I have to press 4 times to run
"pdfLatex"+"bibtex"+"makeindex"+"pdfLatex". The Winedit have a function
named "pdfTexify" which can do latex+bib+latex

Can I configure the similar function in Texworks? how to do it? thanks~~~~

--

Zhang Jiwei
School of Information and Communications Engineering @ BUPT