[texworks] Message from TeXworks user

Pascal Lederer lederer at lps.u-psud.fr
Fri Mar 23 14:13:57 CET 2012

----- configuration info -----TeXworks version : 0.4.3r858
(official)Install location : C:/Program
Files/TeXworks/TeXworks.exeLibrary path :
C:/Users/Utilisateur/TeXworks\pdfTeX location : C:/Program Files/MiKTeX
2.9/miktex/bin/pdftex.exeOperating system : Windows Vista Service Pack
2, 32-bitQt4 version : 4.7.3 (build) / 4.7.3
I-ve got the following error warning: ! Package hyperref Error: Wrong
DVI mode driver option `ps2pdf',

(hyperref) because pdfTeX or LuaTeX is running in PDF mode.

What I can do about it, so I can get a regular .pdf file from my TeX file?
Thank you!