[texworks] Message from TeXworks user

Felix Wieczorek felix at wieczorek-systems.de
Thu Mar 22 15:17:40 CET 2012

Hi Hendrik,

you have to invoke the package natbib for the bibstyle alphadin

you have to set the style before the bibliography command

to compile use
- pdfLaTeX then BibteX and then two times pdfLaTeX
or
- latexmk which does the necessary runs for you

a working example (at least for me) is:
---
\documentclass[a4paper]{scrartcl}
\usepackage{filecontents}
\usepackage{natbib}

\begin{filecontents}{Expose.bib}
@ARTICLE{gardini2011mercosur,
author = {Gardini, G.L.},
title = {MERCOSUR: What You See Is Not (Always) What You Get},
journal = {European Law Journal},
year = {2011},
volume = {17},
pages = {683--700},