[texworks] The future of TeXworks + how you can help

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Tue Mar 13 16:14:48 CET 2012

Hi!

One idea I have for a long time is to have the poossibility
to link keyboard short cuts to each action in TW; but to do
this with an external list of short cuts and function's name.

This would allow the user to define his own short cuts.

Most of the users wouldn't modify the default list, however.

One can already do this, partly, with
actionSide_by_Side = Ctrl+-
in shortcuts.ini

But as Lukas Klausner did write, many thanks for this program.

Regards,

Alain