[texworks] problem using supertabular

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:17:27 CET 2012

Hi,

On 2012-03-01 00:12, George LeCompte wrote:
> Can't paste the problem result.here's my attempt to copy what I think
> is the significant  messages.
>
> SyncTex warning" no cynchronization, problem with
> Try*Supertabular.syntex.gz(busy)
> .
> .
> .
> )
> !Undefined control sequence.
> \@sharp->\tbsp
>                 Number
> l.93\[begin{supertabular}{cccc}

Indeed, this is the relevant error message. It tells you that the
command \tbsp you use is undefined.
After some quick checking, it seems that it is used in one example of
the supertabular documentation, but is not part of the package. In fact,
it is defined in supertabular.dtx (presumably for the sole case of
producing the documentation) as:
\newcommand{\tbsp}{\rule{0pt}{18pt}}
If you add the above line to you document, it should work.

HTH