[texworks] LaTeX log parser script

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:09:17 CET 2012

Hi all,

based on Henrik's awesome work on the LaTeX log parser script, I've
tried to implement handling of long file names and file names with spaces.

Testing (in particular on Windows and the Mac) would be very welcome. To
do that, you need Tw r961 or later (as that introduces a new scripting
function that), as well as the new LaTeX error script from
https://github.com/stloeffler/TeXworks-scripts-1/raw/master/latexErrors/latexErrors.js

If you encounter any problems, please save the console outpu t to a file
(copy and paste it to an editor) and email me. Also, information about
your OS and TeX-distro would be very helpful.

Cheers,