[texworks] log file you requested

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Wed Jan 18 00:15:00 CET 2012

On 2012-01-17 at 14:10:02 -0800, Gou, Bei wrote:

 > Dear Reinhard,
 >
 > Would you please check the attached log file for another format?
 > This is the right format I will use for this paper. I have the same
 > problem: cannot include the figures in the paper.

The graphicx package is now properly loaded.  But you have to read its
documentation too.  You also have to convert your graphics before.

And you won't get your file compiled without consulting a book about
LaTeX.  Most important, you have to learn to read and understand error
messages.

LaTeX is similar to a programming language: You have to learn a bit at
the beginning and without consulting a book you don't get very far.

I'm sure that you'll find something useful here:

    http://tug.org/begin.html

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25