[texworks] Was (no subject) mailto: body missing

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 07:07:43 CET 2011

Hi,

On 2011-11-10 23:30, Paul A Norman wrote:
> Does Google code update in real time when changes are committed or is
> there potentially a bug in their system generating a time lag (of in
> this case two days)?

I assume that the actual svn repository updates immediately (that is the
whole point in committing), but maybe the web view of it lags behind a
little. That it's two days strikes me as oddly long, but maybe there
were technical problems. But the really essential part is that svn is
always up to date - and so far I have no reason to doubt that.

HTH