[texworks] Was (no subject) mailto: body missing

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 23:30:24 CET 2011

Was ...

"r944 by st.loeffler on Nov 7 (3 days ago)
Remove extraneous `&` in
writeToMailingList()

The actual thing I last wrote about?

Because that Change log note was there yesterday as well, (and without
further information in the note) I assumed it was referring to
something else with an extra & as the portion of code in line 532 was
copied and pasted yesterday as I reproduced...

?&body=

And today with no additional Change log note it now shows as...

?body=

Does Google code update in real time when changes are committed or is
there potentially a bug in their system generating a time lag (of in
this case two days)?

Has any one else experienced this because it does not appear to be a
browser/-cache  type issue - I have ruled out local cache issues
because I had not reviewed the page for ages prior to Stefan's commit,
and assuming this is about the same ampersand mentioned in r944 I
should have seen it from the first with the changes Stefan had already
made three days ago now.

If there is an issue as appears to be the case, it would potentially
affect any one trying to pull the *latest* code down.

If any one else notice(s/d) indications of this kind of thing  I'd
happily file a Google bug on their system.

Paul