[texworks] Wishlist for pdf previewer

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 07:11:49 CET 2011

>The best time to work on this would probably be alongside text selection
and copy/paste.

As in ...?
Bool*save <http://doc.qt.nokia.com/latest/qimage.html#save>* ( const
QString & *fileName*, const char * *format* = 0, int *quality* = -1 ) const

 Thanks -bit question not relevant for now then - relates to the pixel
depth format that the "image" as it were is being rendered at when returned
by pdf renderer.

Paul